Get in touch With Us
Please read and accept the terms and conditions of sale .
- General Terms of Access & Intellectual Property Rights
- Delivery Policy
- Access Timescale
- User Accounts
- Refunds, Returns & Cancellations
- Receipts, Billing & Settlement
- Privacy & Cookie Policies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
If you register for, purchase, access or use one or more of our eLearning courses, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions which govern HSQE Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to our eLearning courses. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not register for, purchase or access any of our eLearning courses.
Key terms used in these terms and conditions of sale are:
- ‘HSQE Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Damer House, Meadoway, Wickford, Essex, SS12 9HA. Our company registration number is 04594120.
- ‘Customer’ or ‘You’ refers to anybody that is defined as a Purchaser, Coordinator, Student, or anyone else acting on behalf of those people
- ‘Purchaser’ refers to anybody that buys eLearning courses from us, either for themselves, for someone else, or on behalf of an organisation
- ‘Coordinator’ refers to a person that the Purchaser nominates to assign purchased eLearning courses to Students and to receive certificates issued to those Students
- ‘Students’ refers to a person enrolled on an eLearning course
You can contact us on 0333 733 1111 or send us an email to [email protected] for more information regarding these terms and conditions.
The registration, purchase, access and use of HSQE Ltd’s eLearning courses is subject to the following terms of access and intellectual property rights:
- The Purchaser will nominate a Coordinator to place Students on purchased eLearning courses, receive and forward login details to Students and to receive certificates issued to those Students.
- The Purchaser will need to provide us with the Coordinator’s name and valid email address
- The Coordinator will be provided with a means to enrol Students on purchased eLearning courses
- The Coordinator will be emailed login details for the Students that they enrol on purchased eLearning courses. The Coordinator will need to forward these on to the Student.
- The content, information and materials featured in our eLearning courses are for the Student’s general information and use only
- All content, information and materials featured in our eLearning courses are the exclusive property of HSQE Ltd
- Reproduction of the content, information or materials featured in our eLearning courses is strictly prohibited
- The Customer, or anybody working on the Customers behalf, may not copy, reproduce, recreate, modify, alter, distribute, publish, display, store, post, transmit, revise, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the content or the products available on this website, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of HSQE Ltd
- The Customer must agree not to resell, license or sublicense for profit or otherwise provide a third party with access to the eLearning courses or individual eLearning lessons which are available on the HSQE Ltd website
- The Customer may not attempt to derive the source code of any of the website’s products or services or otherwise use the products or services to develop any other computer programme. Unauthorised use of any of the eLearning courses featured on this website will give rise to a legal claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence and lead to prosecution
- The Customer accepts that, where provided, the Coordinators dashboard is provided by us independently of the purchased eLearning products. Its availability does not therefore form part of the purchase and it may be changed or removed at our discretion.
- The Customer accepts that our eLearning courses are approved by external parties such as IOSH, RoSPA, IATP and CPD Certification Service, and as such, from time to time it may be necessary to make changes to the eLearning courses to comply with the requirements of such organisations.
- The Customer accepts that HSQE ltd may require evidence of a student’s identification in order to meet our obligations to course approval bodies (such as IOSH) and that refusing to provide such identification, when it is requested, will lead to a fail being registered and access to the course terminated.
Payments can be made by:
- Credit card or debit card via the website or by calling 0333 733 1111
- BACS transfer in response to an invoice
- Cheque in response to an invoice
HSQE Ltd are responsible for the website transaction. Customer details are entered on a secure page operated by RomanCart and are transferred to SagePay by SSL. Credit and debit card details are processed by SagePay and are secured according to their level 1 PCI DSS certification.
After a purchase has been made, the Purchaser will be sent an email from Vital Skills [email protected] titled ‘How to enrol on your course(s) from Vital Skills’. The nominated Coordinator will need to follow the instructions in the email to access a Dashboard. (If the email is not received at the Purchaser’s email address, then please check the associated SPAM/junk folder. If it is not there after one hour, then please email [email protected] and a copy will be sent out again. Adding [email protected] to your safe senders list will help you to receive emails from us.)
The Coordinator will be able to create Students and allocate them to their courses using the Dashboard. The Coordinator will receive an email from [email protected] containing the Student’s login details. These will need to be forwarded on to the Students.
Access to the Coordinator’s dashboard granted solely at the discretion of HSQE Ltd and will generally start as soon as a purchase is made. Access to the Coordinator’s dashboard will cease if it is not accessed for 12 months or at the discretion of HSQE Ltd . Unallocated courses will be deemed to be expired at that point.
Access timescale – Courses
IATP, RoSPA and the CPD Certification Service approved eLearning courses – once allocated to a Student, the eLearning product will be available to complete for up to 90 days. Access to the eLearning course will expire if: the course is completed, or the 90-day access expires, or the Coordinators’ access to the dashboard is terminated, or if the eLearning course is not allocated to a student within 12 months (whichever is sooner).
IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Safety Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers –once allocated to a Student, the eLearning courses must be completed (including exam and project) within 190 calendar days. Access to the eLearning course will expire if: the course is completed, or the 190-day access expires, or the Coordinators’ access to the dashboard is terminated, or if the eLearning course is not allocated to a student within 12 months (whichever is sooner). Note: The Student will have 2 attempts at the exam in order to pass it. If more continuous time is needed to complete the course, or the Student needs more than 2 attempts at the exam, then a re-registration fee of £40+VAT will need to be paid to restart the course for a further 190 calendar days. Access to the course will terminate unless the re-registration fee is paid in advance.
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors, IOSH Working Safely, and IOSH Safety Health and Environment for Construction workers – once allocated to a Student, the eLearning courses must be completed (including the end of course assessment) within 90 calendar days. If more continuous time is needed to complete the course, then a re-registration fee of £40+VAT will need to be paid to restart the course for a further 90 calendar days. Access to the course will terminate unless the re-registration fee is paid in advance. Access to the eLearning course will also expire if: the course is completed, or the 90-day access expires, or the Coordinators’ access to the dashboard is terminated, or if the eLearning course is not allocated to a student within 12 months (whichever is sooner)
Customer accounts – General
HSQE Ltd reserves the right to terminate Customer access to our eLearning courses without a refund and prohibit access to all of the eLearning content, information and materials if any breach of these Terms and Conditions is suspected.
Customer’s are prohibited from sharing access to an eLearning package with a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions. The Purchaser and Coordinator are responsible for keeping their login details (i.e. username(s) and password(s)) secure. If a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions is found to be using a Customer ’s login details, the Purchaser’s and/or Coordinator’s access to HSQE Ltd’s eLearning platform will be terminated and the Purchaser will not be entitled to a refund.
Customer accounts – Coordinators
Only the Purchaser, or existing Coordinator can request that a Coordinator’s details are changed. This request must be sent from the Purchaser, or existing Coordinator to HSQE Ltd by email via [email protected] They will need to provide name and email details of the existing Coordinator and the new Coordinator. HSQE Ltd aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Customer accounts – Students
Only the Coordinator can request that a Student’s details are changed (eg spelling of a name corrected). This request must be sent from the Coordinator to HSQE Ltd by email via [email protected] . The Coordinator will need to provide details of the required change. HSQE Ltd aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Only the Coordinator can request that a Student’s logins are transferred or terminated. This request must be sent from the Coordinator to HSQE Ltd by email via [email protected] , stating exactly what is requested. Under no circumstances may access to an eLearning course be transferred once the original Student has accessed the materials. HSQE Ltd reserves the right to refuse to transfer or to terminate a Student’s access. HSQE Ltd aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Purchasers may request a refund only if the purchased eLearning package has not been accessed. No refunds will be issued by HSQE Ltd once the eLearning package has been accessed. Any such requests for a refund must be made within seven calendar days of the original purchase. No refunds will be provided by HSQE Ltd for requests made after the seven days. To submit a request for a refund, the Customer must contact HSQE Ltd by sending an email to [email protected] or by applying in writing to HSQE Ltd, ELROSE, Mayes Lane, Sandon, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 7RP. Please include your Order Identification (ID) Number (which is provided in the billing email sent to you upon successful purchase of one of our eLearning courses), Full Name, Email Address, Billing Address and Telephone Number in your refund request, along with a copy of your receipt of purchase. You will receive confirmation of your refund via email if and when your refund request is approved by a representative of HSQE Ltd. Refund requests that are submitted by Customer s more than seven calendar days after the original purchase date will not be processed. No exceptions will be made to this policy. After a refund is issued, the client is obliged to destroy all digital copies and physically printed copies of the content, information and materials associated with the eLearning course that he or she has requested a refund for.
Receipt of purchase is provided online at the time of purchase with a copy sent via email from HSQE Ltd to the address specified by the Customer at the time of purchase. It is important that the Customer prints, saves and maintains a copy of these receipts because the information contained within the receipts will be required if there are any technical or other unforeseen issues in the future that affect your access to the eLearning platform or if you request a refund. Any information contained within the receipt(s) that is deemed by the Customer to be incorrect or incomplete must be raised by the Customer with HSQE Ltd via email, writing or telephone within 48 hours of the time of purchase. We will endeavour to rectify the incorrect or incomplete information within 48 hours of receiving a reasonable request from the Customer.
Privacy – This privacy notice applies to the use of personal information by HSQE Ltd. All use made of private information complies with legislation in force in the United Kingdom. Any member of HSQE Ltd staff may use and share, within the company, the information you provide, and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out below. Information we may hold about you:- Information you’ve provided to us, including on our website, via email or by using one of our products / services- Information about the products or services you’ve ordered. No private information will be sold on to third parties. More detail is provided on our website under policies.
HSQE Ltd do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform, eLearning packages or individual eLearning lessons, or any of the content, information or materials that are offered within an eLearning course. Our staff and associates reserve the right to not discuss the content, information or materials that are offered within an eLearning course with the Customer or any organisation. Neither HSQE Ltd nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, suitability, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content, information or materials which are available, directly or indirectly, through the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform. The client must acknowledge that such content, information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The Customer’s use of any content, information or materials, provided directly or indirectly via the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform, is entirely at your own risk, for which HSQE Ltd shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any of the eLearning courses, services and information made available through the eLearning platform meet your specific requirements at the time of purchase. To the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, HSQE Ltd disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation: financial loss; damages for loss in business projects; loss of profits; loss of revenue; or other consequential losses) that arise in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform or any content, information or materials referred to in the HSQE Ltd eLearning packages or individual eLearning lessons, or from any action or decision that is taken as a result of using the content, information or materials featured on, or obtained directly or indirectly via, the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform. All of our employees’ and / or associates’ comments, provided for any reason, whether written or verbally communicated, are also covered by this disclaimer. HSQE Ltd reserves the right to modify any of the content, information and materials featured on the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform and in any eLearning package, product or individual lesson at any time, without prior notice or consent on the client’s behalf.GO BACK TO TOP
COVID-19 update - We are operating a normal service - All our courses can still be purchased & taken online 24/7 - Stay safe!