This Designated Safeguarding Lead Vulnerable Adults online training course raises awareness of adult safeguarding and the key responsibilities of the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
The course covers what safeguarding is, key legislation, how to identify the signs of abuse and who could be most at risk, the capacity to make decisions, how to respond to concerns, how to act if information is disclosed to you, how to report concerns, safer recruitment procedures, the role and responsibilities of the Designated Safeguarding Lead / Person, the role of social care, sharing information, how to record concerns and referrals.
- Approved by the CPD Certification Service
- Enrol and start today, so no need to wait
- Takes approximately 150 minutes to complete online
- Works on any device that can access the internet
- Has all the training materials that you need, so no hidden fees
- Includes the end of course test at no extra cost
- Allows free re-sits of the test if you do not pass first time
- Enables you to download a certificate when you pass the test
- The fast, efficient, effective and low-cost way to learn