How it works
- We are not able to allocate courses within the bundle to different individuals, so you will need to purchase one of these bundles for each of your intended users.
- Purchase the number of bundles that you require by clicking the ‘buy’ button above
- After making your purchase you will be directed to a page where you can create a coordinators dashboard – follow the instructions to set up a dashboard and to allocate your courses to your student(s)
- The course materials will work on any internet enabled device running an up to date internet browser. The IOSH course will need to be completed within 190 days from enrolment. The other courses in the bundle will need to be completed within 90 days from enrolment.
- The courses do not need to be completed in one sitting. Students can log out and return any time up until the bundle is completed or until the access expires.
- In the case of IATP, RoSPA and CPD approved courses, students can download the course certificates as soon as they pass the end of course online test.
- In the case of IOSH approved courses, paper copies of certificates are sent from IOSH to us. We forward on the certificates by signed-for delivery as soon as we receive them from IOSH.
- Users access to the courses in the bundle will expire on completion of the course or at the end of the course access period (whichever is sooner).