Please read and accept the terms and conditions of sale
- General Terms of Access & Intellectual Property Rights
- Delivery Policy
- Access Timescale
- User Accounts
- Refunds, Returns & Cancellations
- Receipts, Billing & Settlement
- Privacy & Cookie Policies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
If you register for, purchase, access or use one or more of our eLearning products, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions which govern HSQE Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to our eLearning products. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not register for, purchase or access any of our eLearning products. Key terms used in these terms and conditions of sale are:
- ‘HSQE Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Damer House, Meadoway, Wickford, Essex, SS12 9HA. Our company registration number is 04594120.
- ‘Customer’ or ‘You’ refers to anybody that is defined as a purchaser, coordinator, student, or anyone else acting on behalf of those people
- ‘Purchaser’ refers to anybody that buys eLearning products from us, either for themselves, for someone else, or on behalf of an organisation
- ‘Coordinator’ refers to a person that the purchaser nominates to assign purchased eLearning products to students and to receive certificates issued to those students
- ‘Students’ refers to a person enrolled on an eLearning product
You can contact us on 0333 733 1111 or send us an email to [email protected] for more information regarding these terms and conditions.
General terms of Access and Intellectual Property Rights
The registration, purchase, access and use of HSQE Ltd’s eLearning products is subject to the following terms of access and intellectual property rights:
- The purchaser will need to nominate a coordinator to place students on purchased eLearning products, receive and forward login details to students and to receive certificates issued to those students. The purchaser will need to provide us with the coordinators name and valid email address
- The coordinator will have access to a dashboard, from where they can enrol students on purchased eLearning products
- The coordinator will be emailed login details for the students that they enrol on purchased eLearning products. The coordinator will need to forward these on to the student.
- The content, information and materials featured in our eLearning products are for the students general information and use only
- All content, information and materials featured in our eLearning products are the exclusive property of HSQE Ltd
- Reproduction of the content, information or materials featured in our eLearning products is strictly prohibited
- The customer, or anybody working on the customers behalf, may not copy, reproduce, recreate, modify, alter, distribute, publish, display, store, post, transmit, revise, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the content or the products available on this website, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of HSQE Ltd
- The customer must agree not to resell, license or sublicense for profit or otherwise provide a third party with access to the eLearning products or individual eLearning lessons which are available on the HSQE Ltd website
- The client may not attempt to derive the source code of any of the website’s products or services or otherwise use the products or services to develop any other computer programme. Unauthorised use of any of the eLearning products featured on this website will give rise to a legal claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence and lead to prosecution
Payments can be made by:
- Credit card or debit card via the website or by calling 0333 733 1111
- Purchase order where a corporate account is in place
HSQE Ltd are responsible for the website transaction. Customer details are entered on a secure page operated by RomanCart and are transferred to SagePay by SSL. Credit and debit card details are processed by SagePay and are secured according to their level 1 PCI DSS certification.
After a purchase has been made, the purchaser will be emailed instructions on how to activate the coordinators dashboard. The email will be sent by Vital Skills [email protected] If the email does not appear in the purchaser’s inbox, then please check the junk / spam filter and mark us as a safe sender. Failure to check the junk / spam folder or set-up the coordinators account will delay the time it takes to send students their login details. Once the coordinator has activated their dashboard, they will be able to enrol students on the purchased courses. The student’s login details will be sent to the coordinators email address, for onward distribution to the students. If the email does not appear in the coordinator’s inbox, then please check the junk / spam filter and mark us as a safe sender. Failure to check the junk / spam folder will delay the time it takes to send students their login details. Please email [email protected] if you cannot locate the emails in your inbox, junk / spam folder within 48 hours of your purchase and we will resend the login details to you.
Access timescale - courses
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors – The access timeframe for each user is 90 days from the original date of purchase, or when the course is completed (whichever is sooner). At the end of the 90-day period, your
access to the eLearning package will expire and no further access to the eLearning package will be available thereafter.
These timeframes are set by IOSH and cannot be extended. If a longer timeframe is needed, an additional course will need to be purchased.
Customer accounts - general
HSQE Ltd reserves the right to terminate customer access to our eLearning platform without a refund and prohibit access to all of the eLearning content, information and materials if one of their usernames is found to have been shared or misused, or if any abuse of copyrighted material is suspected.
Customers are prohibited from sharing access to an eLearning package with a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions. The purchaser and coordinator are responsible for keeping their login details (i.e. username(s) and password(s)) secure. If a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions is found to be using a customer’s login details, the purchaser’s and/or coordinators access to HSQE Ltd’s eLearning platform will be terminated and the purchaser will not be entitled to a refund.
Customer accounts - coordinators
Only the purchaser, or existing coordinator can request that a coordinator’s details are changed. This request must be sent from the purchaser, or existing coordinator to HSQE Ltd by email via [email protected] They will need to provide name and email details of the existing coordinator and the new coordinator. HSQE Ltd aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Customer accounts - students
Only the coordinator can request that a student’s details are changed (eg spelling of a name corrected). This request must be sent from the coordinator to HSQE Ltd by email via [email protected] . The coordinator will need to provide details of the required change. HSQE Ltd aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Only the coordinator can request that a student’s logins are transferred or terminated. This request must be sent from the coordinator to HSQE Ltd by email via [email protected] , stating exactly what is requested. Under no circumstances may access to an eLearning package be transferred once the original student has accessed the materials. HSQE Ltd reserves the right to refuse to transfer or terminate a student’s access. HSQE Ltd aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations
Purchasers may request a refund only if the purchased eLearning package has not been accessed. No refunds will be issued by HSQE Ltd once the eLearning package has been accessed. Any such requests for a refund must be made within seven calendar days of the original purchase. No refunds will be provided by HSQE Ltd for requests made after the seven days. To submit a request for a refund, the customer must contact HSQE Ltd by sending an email to [email protected] or by applying in writing to HSQE Ltd, 22 Brownsea Drive, Wickford, Essex, SS12 9LB. Please include your Order Identification (ID) Number (which is provided in the billing email sent to you upon successful purchase of one of our eLearning products), Full Name, Email Address, Billing Address and Telephone Number in your refund request, along with a copy of your receipt of purchase. You will receive confirmation of your refund via email if and when your refund request is approved by a representative of HSQE Ltd. Refund requests that are submitted by customers more than seven calendar days after the original purchase date will not be processed. No exceptions will be made to this policy. After a refund is issued, the client is obliged to destroy all digital copies and physically printed copies of the content, information and materials associated with the eLearning product that he or she has requested a refund for.
Receipts, Billing and Settlement
Receipt of purchase is provided online at the time of purchase with a copy sent via email from HSQE Ltd to the address specified by the customer at the time of purchase. It is important that the customer prints, saves and maintains a copy of these receipts because the information contained within the receipts will be required if there are any technical or other unforeseen issues in the future that affect your access to the eLearning platform or if you request a refund. Any information contained within the receipt(s) that is deemed by the customer to be incorrect or incomplete must be raised by the customer with HSQE Ltd via email, writing or telephone within 48 hours of the time of purchase. We will endeavour to rectify the incorrect or incomplete information within 48 hours of receiving a reasonable request from the customer.
Privacy and cookie policies
Privacy - This privacy notice applies to the use of personal information by HSQE Ltd. All use made of private information complies with legislation in force in the United Kingdom. Any member of HSQE Ltd staff may use and share, within the company, the information you provide, and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out below. Information we may hold about you:- Information you’ve provided to us, including on our website, via email or by using one of our products / services- Information about the products or services you’ve ordered. Unless you ask us not to, we will use this information to provide you with information about the products and services that we offer, including the free HSQE newsletter. No private information will be sold on to third parties. More detail is provided on our website under policies.
HSQE Ltd do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform, eLearning packages or individual eLearning lessons, or any of the content, information or materials that are offered within an eLearning product. Our staff and associates reserve the right to not discuss the content, information or materials that are offered within an eLearning product with the customer or any organisation. Neither HSQE Ltd nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, suitability, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content, information or materials which are available, directly or indirectly, through the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform. The client must acknowledge that such content, information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The customer’s use of any content, information or materials, provided directly or indirectly via the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform, is entirely at your own risk, for which HSQE Ltd shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any of the eLearning products, services and information made available through the eLearning platform meet your specific requirements at the time of purchase. To the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, HSQE Ltd disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation: financial loss; damages for loss in business projects; loss of profits; loss of revenue; or other consequential losses) that arise in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform or any content, information or materials referred to in the HSQE Ltd eLearning packages or individual eLearning lessons, or from any action or decision that is taken as a result of using the content, information or materials featured on, or obtained directly or indirectly via, the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform. All of our employees’ and / or associates’ comments, provided for any reason, whether written or verbally communicated, are also covered by this disclaimer. HSQE Ltd reserves the right to modify any of the content, information and materials featured on the HSQE Ltd eLearning platform and in any eLearning package, product or individual lesson at any time, without prior notice or consent on the client’s behalf.